Search information pages
1. What is Journal of Nanobiotechnology?
Journal of Nanobiotechnology is an open access, peer-reviewed, online journal communicating scientific and technological advances in the fields of medicine and biology, with an emphasis in their interface with nanoscale sciences. The journal provides biomedical scientists and the international biotechnology business community with the latest developments in the growing field of Nanobiotechnology.
The journal will receive its first official Impact Factor in 2014.
All articles are available online, and in addition the website offers many other services:
- Quick and advanced search facilities.
- RSS feed, to deliver our latest articles directly to your news headline reader.
- Email articles directly to your friends and colleagues.
- Post a comment on an article, to add your opinion.
For details of the scope and types of article published by Journal of Nanobiotechnology see About Journal of Nanobiotechnology
- What is Journal of Nanobiotechnology?
- Why submit to Journal of Nanobiotechnology?
- What is Open Access?
- If my article is published, how will it be cited?
- If my article is published, which bibliographic databases will it be indexed in?
- How can I order reprints?
- What is the copyright policy of Journal of Nanobiotechnology?
- Do I need permission to reproduce materials published in Journal of Nanobiotechnology?
- What are the benefits of registering on the journal website?
- Is there a printed version of the journal?
- How can I ensure that I receive Journal of Nanobiotechnology's emails?
- What is BioMed Central?